Private Investment Firm
Acacia Partners is a Texas based private investment firm that invests primarily in family owned and owner/operated companies seeking equity capital ranging from $15 million to $50 million. Acacia’s capital is sourced primarily from family offices and long-term oriented institutions that allow Acacia to have a different time horizon than traditional private equity.
Unlike traditional private equity firms, Acacia does not have a fixed investment mandate. We have a high degree of flexibility regarding investment structure and time horizon. Acacia invests in both debt and equity and even has the ability to hold investments indefinitely.
We offer a compelling proposition to lower middle market entrepreneurs and family owned/operated businesses seeking capital, including:
- Patient, long-term capital aligned with your company’s long-term objectives
- Appreciation for the unique characteristics that give family businesses a competitive advantage and a strong desire to maintain that culture post-investment
- Small appetite for leverage, as we prefer to generate returns through growth and operational excellence rather than financial engineering
- Structurally agnostic capital solutions to address your company’s specific needs
- Access to a vast investor network to drive strategic introductions and operational excellence